Flying Eyes Kestrel Aviator Matte Black with Mirrored Sunset Lens
Kestrel Aviator sunglasses are engineered to be amazingly comfortable with a helmet or headset. Designed for those with small to medium size heads and faces. The entire frame and temples are made of Resilamide™ -- a material that is primarily used in aerospace because it is super light and flexible, yet virtually unbreakable. The gold and silver finishes are painted, so while they appear to be metal, they're just as flexible and durable as our other frames.
The flexibility of the 1mm-thin temples gives you ultimate comfort because you will no longer experience the pain or discomfort from traditional eyewear while wearing a helmet or headset. If you wear a noise-canceling headset, the temples are thin enough to eliminate noise leaks.
Flying Eyes temples wrap smoothly around your head and do not wrap around/behind your ears. This means you can easily slide them on or off while wearing any helmet or headset.
Flying Eyes has a commitment to precision eyewear with the highest quality polycarbonate lenses that offer uncompromised clarity and shatter resistance and block 100% UV light, and they're non-polarized by default. Mirrored lenses are only colored on one side; there is no significant color distortion while wearing.
Each set of Flying Eyes eyewear comes with its own protective case and a soft, microfiber cleaning cloth/bag. And like all Flying Eyes eyewear, they are prescription compatible.
Want to know what makes Kestrel Aviator Sunglasses special?
- Micro-thin Resilamide™ are 1mm thin for ultimate comfort and functionality
- Temples that wrap around your head; not around your ears
- Shatterproof, polycarbonate lenses that block 100% UV light which keep your eyes safe
- Soft, smooth-surface nose-pad keeps glasses properly positioned and balanced for optimal fit and doesn't get tangled in hair when worn on top of the head
- Available in Matte Black, Gold Front, Silver Front, with a wide variety of lens tints
- Prescription compatible
- Frame Size: 128mm wide
- Lens Size: 59mm wide x 45mm height (11mm bridge)
- Frame Front: Matte Black Resilamide™
- Temples: Matte Black 1mm thin Resilamide™
- Lens: Highest quality shatterproof polycarbonate, offering amazing clarity
- Protection: UV400, blocks 100% of UV light, and non-polarized by default
- Weight: 13.00 Ounces